100% California Frantoio variety olives, not certified organic.
* Brings out the flavor of hearty salads, grilled meats and vegetables
* Complements hearty and spicy dishes, sauces, soups, and stews
* Add a zesty flavor to corn on the cob and baked potatoes, pasta
Medium to high robustness and astringency– made from California grown Frantoio olives. It has flavors of green leaves, almonds, artichokes and pepper.
Lab test Highlights
* Total Phenol (gallic eq mg/kg) 428
* Free fatty Acid (% oleic) 0.24
* Peroxide Value (meq O2/Kg) 5.06